LONDON SHAE(ker)
What a BIG girl!! Last day of kindergarten, and so proud.
Amazing Teacher, Mrs Cruz!
London and Cody were in the same class, same as Dylan and Callie in Kindergarten.
They sang songs for us and called it a day. We went to celebrate with a trip to the
merry-go-round!!! London was in great company. Her and her cousin Mckenzie had so much fun being girls, and hanging out all day.
4 comments:
She is such a gorgeous little girl!
Thanks for letting McKenzie tag along, she had so much fun!
Thanks for the continuous updates... if not for blogs i know nothing about any of you guys! It's really a shame because I really wish I knew all my welker relatives better. I'm hoping you guys are doing good! I had no idea you were having another baby until i saw it on your blog. Do you know what you are having? I miss you guys and hope to get up there sometime soon! Or you guys should come down here being that it is several degrees cooler over here! ;)
She is so cute. I went to school with Mrs. Cruz. at good old Westwood High. I don't remember her name, but we played softball together. Hope all is well. Val
Post a Comment