

These boys did awesome....They really had a fun season and they learned a lot! By the end of the season they were almost unstoppable. We would have won if there were no bad calls by the ref!!! Monica and I have the same Mesa blood running through us! Dad wasn't able to be there and it was a good thing......there might have been evictions! (IloveuBrad)

The Mighty BUCCS!!!
Red Faux Hawks, pumped up and ready to RUMBLE!

They fought
long and they fought
HARD. For these boys to start at 7:20am and play in the blazing heat till 1:00,
They were AMAZING! They played and won 2 games, then were beat only by a safety (2pts) against the Redskins....they didn't even score against us! I think one game away from the Superbowl is pretty darn good. These boys came out of nowhere and started cleaning house! Definitely were capable of winning the Superbowl. These boys couldn't get enough football, after a hot dog and a dip in the pool they headed out to the yard and started up another game! They developed skills, sportsmanship and I think the most valuable....friendships!

2 comments:
I love that pic of Dylan running through the tunnel. What a fun day that was!
I can't express how proud I am of this team. Not only were they determined and disciplined but they had great sportsmanship and played as a team. This is by far the best team ever. Bucs for life!
Post a Comment