Thursday, August 14, 2008

I guess it travels fast....

Good news travels fast. I guess its safe to say that most everyone could probably already tell before I said anything. The chub was a little too hard to hide. And hide cuz I thought I was just getting way fat. But, WE couldnt be happier!! London is praying for a sister. And Dylan says mom this is prolly enough kids, when all 5, I mean four, are crying for chocolate milk its going to be way loud and crazy. I was a little scared at first....5 is alot. But after realizing that ignorance is bliss, I was happy. Brad and I both knew after Matix was born that there was one, and I say one more. Our first three are soo close, then Matix 4 years latter. That may not be too long for some, but when you grow up with your older sisters all being married and out of the house before my life even really begun at the age of 12, you would prefer it to be different for your own. So, Dylan will get his wish of wanting lots of brothers and sisters so he would never be lonley. After his comment he may change his mind.

3 comments:

Zona Bosted said...

OK....ummm...Wow...ummm...you are amazing. I'm not quite ready for another one. Congratulations.

Sasserfun said...

I'm so happy for you both... for all of you! Congrats El!

The Nelson Family said...

Congratulations!! What's one more right? Matix will love having one so close.