This was the sweet face I got to look at while Michelle and I road tripped it to Vegas for Dance Nationals.
This is London's second year going to nationals and I love every min I get to watch her dance.
She is only six, and I tear up every time I see my shy sweet little girl get on that stage and DANCE.
Just had to share....touch it if you dare!
This magic store was a constant crack up
Break for lunch
and then back at it!
Just a few pic's to bring back the memories and the fun
These girls are CRAZY and fun. They dance all day and play all night
then tomorrow they start all over.
The confidence and courage that London has gained from dance is, to me, priceless.
The constant growth excites me and I am loving having a girl and look forward to these trips that we will be able to experience together.







No comments:
Post a Comment