Friday, June 25, 2010

Kaden TURNS 8

Kaden is one sweet boy.  I was so excited for him to turn 8 and be BAPTISED.  It surely snuck up on us....where does time go.  My kids are growing up so fast!  I find a bitter sweet  emotion in this whole growing up thing.  I love watching Kaden learn and grow.  And it hasn't been easy for him.  He is my second child and fights like heck to win my attention.  He has the will power and mind set to do anything this life hands him.  He has such a strong personality, I feel he will go far in life, and be very successful at whatever he puts his mind to.  




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               It was such a sweet day.  Always an emotional moment for mom.  Kaden had so many family and friends come and support him.  We love you Kaden and Remember The Commitments and Covenents that you made on this special day.  I am a better person because I have Kaden in my life.  He has taught me so many lessons about Love and Life!  Kaden has a smile that lights up any room.  And freckles that just make me melt.  I hope this was a day you will always remember.  Happy Birthday Kaden!

2 comments:

Monica said...

It was a good day! Glad we got to come and watch. We love you Kaden!!!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the hi res head shot of Kaden and I love it. He is such a beautiful boy. He is gorgeous and very very good looking, and he is very pretty as well. I had Kaden displayed life size on my monitor and was sitting there admiring the beautiful little creature and soaking up that pretty face and his good looks. The picture is so clear and sharp this little beauty appeared to be right in front of me. I finally couldn't take it any longer and I looked at this pretty little sweetie and exclaimed, "Kaden, you are so pretty and so beautiful I gotta get me some kisses off you!" I leaned close until my lips touched his succulent sweet lips and started kissing his mouth and lips very passionately. I loved the closeness and it was very romantic to kiss such a pretty boy. When I pulled my mouth from his mouth and lips those succulent lips of his were glistening with moisture from my kisses. I really luv his picture and want to display him life size in my room in my large digital picture frame. It will be great having him around. Whenever I want intimacy with something truly beautiful and pretty like Kaden he will be there waiting for me to enjoy to my hearts content.