I live for moments like these! Great Grandpa Welker got to meet his newest great grand baby and he was soo cute and sweet. He had the hugest smile on his face. It may have been because he was overwhelmed by all of the hyper children, but lets just say it was because he was soo happy to see all of us.

We don't get to see him very often, so when we do it's a treat.
4 comments:
I'm so mad I didn't get my camera out. It is a treat every time we see him!! He looks so much like my dad. I especially love to see Travis standing next to my grandpa..couldn't look anymore alike.
What a precious picture Elli! I am glad you have that memory for your kiddos.
It's amazing how much Dallas & My dad look like Grandpa Welker. We get to see grandpa a few times a year but I still didn't get my camera out. I am so going to have to go over there soon and have Barb take a pic of me with grandpa & the boys. Yes Grandpa was pretty overwhelmed by all the kiddos but you should have seen how happy he was that all of us original grandkids were there. Thats the first time he's seen us ALL together since we were itty bitty. Bittersweet reunion which we need to start planning an ACTUAL reunion other than funerals.
i love the picture of all of them!
Post a Comment