Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday LONDON.....


What a fitting name for such a wonderful PRINCESS.....


This little ball of fire is such a joy to have around the house....most of the time she loves helping with the new one in the house that seems to be steeling all of moms time. She's gonna be a great mom someday. She has been working so hard at dance, and is becoming quite the little "shaker" I couldn't be happier that she loves dance.

I have to say, I was sad when we were only gonna have one girl in the house...then I quickly realized the benefits we will someday have. I am excited to develop a one on one relationship with London, even though we may fight for the queen of the castle sometimes.....wink wink....the thoughts of girl time just took on a whole new meaning. Its not always fun, London says to me quite often, "Its no fair that there is always soooo many boys around" I quickly told her, someday you will be grateful....these boys are one day gonna be your boyfriends and all the girls will want to come here.




I LOVE YOU LONDON. Hope you had a fun day

No comments: