We came Home to a BIG surprise this night! I do have to say, it was
nice to know that "Someone" loved Us!!! I haven't tp'd, or been tp'd in, 15 yrs! To be young again. "A term of endearment" Oh to be loved. . . . .
And to love in return, I have to admit, we (me and Kim) hit first and hard!
Hard belly laughs!!! Hiding from cars, trying not to get caught....what a rush. I honestly thought they had forgot, but what a better time of year to come home to a "white" yard.
Thank you "RASORS" Michelle, you always just know! Your kinda like my left roller skate, without my left roller skate I would just go crazy in circles! I could never, ever ask for a better FRIEND! You have been there for me, through thick and thin, you love me unconditionally, you understand who I am and who I want to become. You give me the strength each day to be a better mom. You are AMAZING, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life. You are more than just a friend to me, You are Family!
1 comment:
sorry about the few hours part... but glad i was there when you needed me. that's what i pray for! :)
Post a Comment