
This is Matix, he joined our family on Dec. 17 and he has truly blessed our lives. He has the most tender spirit, and his smile, it melts your heart. When I look into his eyes, I see heaven, and it makes me cry to think of what a miracle he is. I can honestly say I never really knew what pain and the heartache moms went threw when they lost an unborn child.....sure it made me sad: but it wasnt until the day I was faced with the choice of choosing me or him that I really felt what it was like!!! The day the doctors told me I would most likely loose him felt like the longest day of my life. Looking at him now, how could you ever choose! At that moment, cancer wasnt what scared me. Brad said the night before I went in for surgery, "What an honor, if his only calling in life was to save yours!!!!" Miracles happen, and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the power of the priesthood is Real! That through faith and the fasting and prayers of many many people that the outcome was sooo good. So, Thank you to all who played a part in building my testimony, and for letting me share this with you. My mother-in-law has a saying on her wall that goes something like... Its easier to have a piece of Heaven in your home, when someone you love is in Heaven. Both of our grandpa's are up there, and we miss them soooo much. I know that they played a big part in sending this bundle of love into our lives. He is "Our Gift from God", just a little reminder that he is mindful of us and that his love for us is unconditional. I thank him everyday for trusting me with his children!!
1 comment:
Elli
You and your family are truly amazing and we are so thankful to have you in our lives!! Matix is so incredibly special for so many reasons. Thanks for sharing this and your family!
Post a Comment