
The other morning, really early Kaden came in and crawled in bed with us. He is the biggest LOVE, his heart is huge, and he gives the best snuggles and the best kisses. As we layed there he said, "Mom, sometimes when I look at Matix my eyes water, and sometimes when I'm at church they do the same thing." When I asked him why he thought they did that he sweetly said "Because Matix is so cute and he helps me feel the spirit. When I'm at church I have to put my head down and wipe my eyes so no one see's, I think I'm feeling the spirit?!" It's amazing the lessons our kids can teach us. Last summer Kaden wanted to walk on water so badly and he told me that someday he could.....Yeah right was my response with very little thought. Then with the saddest face he looked at me and said, "Mom, I can walk on water if I have faith!" How often they open doors for us to teach and for us to learn! I wish I could have the faith of this little child.
2 comments:
Hey thanks for telling me about your blog. It is really sweet!
Elli you amaze me! I can see where your sweet son gets the spirit. You and your family must be doing something right. I'm proud of you all and... all your children are beautiful!!! (No surprise there.) Put a closer pict. of you up for me to see!!! ;-)
Trin
Post a Comment