I absolutely ADORE this kid. He gives the biggest hugs and the smooshiest kisses!!! He honestly has a heart of gold. I have learned a lot about Kaden these past several weeks that I am indeed grateful for....I am saddend that it took the eyes of my sweet sister to help me realize that his weaknesses are actually his strengths. With a personality like his, he will be able to do amazing things, and some day will be a great Man! For those who know me best knows how many days I have spent crying over how to raise a strong spirited child....Today, I am blessed to have such a strong spirit in my home. He continues to teach me everyday! Heavenly Father give us what we need not what we want, he presents us with trials and experiences that teach and mold us into becoming more like him.
I love you SOOO much Kaden!!! Keep you heart in the right direction and you will do amazing things. You are a friend to everyone you meet. There are so many people that will look to you as a leader, and I know you wont let them down.HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY KADEN!!!
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever! I see a little resemblance between he and Matix...
Love that shirtless shot of Kaden. I grabbed the hi res shot and my jaw dropped when I started to admire that good looking gorgeous smooth body of his. It is awesome knowing what he looks like without his shirt and will come in handy when I dream of him. It will also be wonderful to have his picture so I can check him out each evening before dream time.
Post a Comment