Friday, April 17, 2009

Long Day!!



How therapeutic to have a garden and be able to go out and pick some veggies that you planted and watched grow. Brad doesn't think that way so much especially after today. Moving dirt and heavy bricks all day is defiantly tiresome, ask Matix.....I thinks he's had enough Daddy.....


It's nothing flashy but it was cheep, and that's what I like. Now lets see if I can actually grow something here?

After a long day of labor Brad still has the smile in him. Thanks babe, we love you and all your hard work!!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I am so proud to have garden buddy! I think that Debbie is going to try one too. By the way, email me those football pics lady. Yours turned out so much better than mine. I don't know how to work my camera at night yet.