(click here)My friend was so gracious to come over and capture a few (ha ha) pictures of my darling Kids!!! These are just a very few! Its crazy how it catches their very personality. I love these kids with all of my HEART and I don't know what I would do without each and everyone of them.They each bring something different and unique to the Family. I Pray that I will be able to hold them close as long as I possibly can, then when the time comes for them to spread their wings, I hope I taught them well.





7 comments:
VERY Cute!!! I want to get my kids pictures done. Can you pass me her info?
Amy Fraughton Photo....her info is on my blog under sites I don't want to forget.
eLLi
So stinkin' cute! I love pictures. I need to get my kids done again. I can't wait to see the rest!
Those pictures turned out so cute. Can't believe how big your kids are getting, it's kind of sad how quickly they are all growing up isn't it.
Elmer! Glad to see you liked how they turned out!! Remember, there are 960 more that are almost as darling as these precious few! Helps that your kids are so beautiful! Can't pick a favorite- Amy
Great pictures, you have a good looking family.
Adorable pics! Was good to see Brad the other day. Has been a while...
Post a Comment