Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grab a board dude. . .


How sweet is this boy!!! On the outside he looks like a little rowdy punk, long haired skater. Baggy shorts and long hair is definitely deceiving and masking the ever so sweet personality that lies beneath. He has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen. His emotions are real, his desires to be good are true. Anyone that knows him, knows how genuine he is. People give him a hard time about his hair, but when we mention a hair cut, his eyes well up with tears. He cares for just about everyone. I have to share a story though, sorry Dylan.... the other day Kaden came in the house screaming at the top of his lungs... "He shot me with a gun". At the same time Dylan yelling, "Dont believe a word he says". I guess if your going to fib....make sure there is no evidence to convict you.

His plea was..."Kaden pointed the air soft gun at Malibu and I didn't want him to hurt the dog, so I shot him so he would know how it felt." Lessons learned....and today Dylan is a better kid for learning things the hard way. He cried for hours, not because he was in trouble but because he knew what he did was wrong. I put him in charge of picking his own punishment, and sad to say, but that was punishment enough for him. I LOVE you Dylan. Keep making good choices and someday you will do incredible things.

1 comment:

michelle rasor said...

I love that boy! (both of them!) That first foto of Dylan is amazing. And Kaden's welt is pretty cool... Yikes!