"Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures." ~Joseph Addison
All too often I am faced with hard times in my life and I become bitter. I realize that I am a very negative person alot of the time, my husband would say all of the time, but that is not true. I realize today that I need to have a better outlook on life, and better attitude. I was listening to a song about Emma Smith...she is truly my Hero! She was faced with every kind of hardship known to man, so many trials. We went to see the movie about her life story not too long ago, man, if I could only be half of the woman she was!!! I noticed that no matter what she was faced with she never gave up, and she never doubted or left Joseph's side. The relationship the two of them shared was untouchable. She was amazing!! She taught her daughter the importance of maintaining faith amid such trials. I vow to strive to have more faith and to look for the blessings that come after my trials.
All too often I am faced with hard times in my life and I become bitter. I realize that I am a very negative person alot of the time, my husband would say all of the time, but that is not true. I realize today that I need to have a better outlook on life, and better attitude. I was listening to a song about Emma Smith...she is truly my Hero! She was faced with every kind of hardship known to man, so many trials. We went to see the movie about her life story not too long ago, man, if I could only be half of the woman she was!!! I noticed that no matter what she was faced with she never gave up, and she never doubted or left Joseph's side. The relationship the two of them shared was untouchable. She was amazing!! She taught her daughter the importance of maintaining faith amid such trials. I vow to strive to have more faith and to look for the blessings that come after my trials.
1 comment:
You are truly amazing Elli. I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. You are a beautiful person, inside and out!
Post a Comment